After 7 months, I am finally able to eat again!!
On Wednesday, my orthodontist told me not to wear my plastic retainers during the day anymore– yay! 🙂
And right on time for Christmas goodies, like these chocolate covered pretzels:
This post is to show you some of the things I made in the past for Christmas.
BEFORE blogging. BEFORE trying to make things extra pretty for the camera.
You get what I’m saying, right?
Anyway, these were lemon sandwich cookies:
OK, I LOVE December. This is typically what happens during December with my baking:
1) I usually make a few of the same desserts every year, like biscotti. These were low fat chocolate chip biscotti, and almond biscotti:
2) Then I see some other recipes online, and add them to the list.
One year, I made frosted brownie wreaths.
I made chocolate bows for them, and I was really impressed with myself for learning how to make a design out of chocolate. Lol, how embarrassing now.
3) Then I look in recipe books, and add more.
These were mini butterscotch cakes. Yum!
4) Then I see some cute Christmas picture and imagine it as a dessert.
Before I know it, I have a list of about 30 different desserts that I want to make.
Yeah, that’s not happening.
5) So I end up with about 8 or 9 different desserts, and tell myself that next year it will be better.
But it never changes, because besides baking, I need to attend holiday parties… and shop… and wrap presents… and decorate… and send cards… and now I’ve added blogging to the list…
Whoa, I’m seriously running out of time.
Not panicking yet, but I need to run!!!!